Pierce™ Pierce™ Ni-NTA Magnetic Agarose Beads
Thermo Scientific™ Pierce™ Ni-NTA Magnetic Agarose Beads provide a fast, convenient method for purification of His-tagged recombinant proteins
Brand: Pierce™ 78605
Additional Details : Poids : 0.00500kg
Ni-NTA Magnetic Agarose Beads are used for small-scale affinity purification as well as high-throughput screening of recombinant His-tagged proteins. The polyhistidine tag is the most popular affinity tag and typically consists of six consecutive histidine residues (6xHis). Tagged proteins are overexpressed in a number of different systems, most commonly in bacteria, and purified from cell lysates such as those prepared using Thermo Scientific B-PER Bacterial Protein Extraction reagents. Purification of His-tagged proteins is achieved using an NTA chelate charged with nickel that coordinates with the histidine side chains. The NTA chelate contains four metal-binding sites that allow for low metal ion leaching and high binding capacity. The protocol for the Ni-NTA Magnetic Agarose Beads has been optimized to allow for high purity of the isolated His-tagged protein.
- High capacity—sufficient for both routine and demanding purification procedures; binds >70 mg of 6xHis-tagged protein per mL of settled resin
- High-performance and reproducible beads—non-aggregating, magnetite (Fe3O4), superparamagnetic beads provide exceptional uniformity for both manual and automated HTS purification applications
- Low nonspecific binding— optimized purification protocol results in better tagged-protein purification
- Versatile—purify proteins using native or denaturing conditions
- Compatible—use with Thermo Scientific Cell Lysis reagents and a variety of buffer additives
- Protein purification and isolation
- High throughput protein purification using automated magnetic particle processor
|1 mL settled resin. Supplied as 4 mL of 25% v/v suspension in 20% ethanol.
Store at 2–8°C.
|Metal Chelate, Divalent Nickel|