Fisherbrand™ Polyolefin Cryogenic Label Sheets
Withstands cryogenic freezer storage conditions, as well as autoclaving, boiling water baths and centrifugation. Fisherbrand™ Polyolefin Cryogenic Label Sheets are pre-cut, peel off labels designed for use at cryogenic temperatures.
Additional Details : Weight : 0.41850kg
- Temperature resistance -196°C to 150°C.
- Liquid and vapor phase LN2, water baths to 100°C and autoclaving and moderate ovens to 150°C
- Chemically inert resistant to most solvents and caustic agents.
- Adhere to most plastics (100% virgin PP tubes recommended), glass and metals without cracking, peeling, or degrading
- Label sheets will not jam printers
- Flexible polyolefin material and acrylic adhesive
- Unique combo expands and contracts together with temperature fluctuations
- 20 sheets per pack
- Rainbow packs contain 4 sheets of each Blue, Green, Orange, Red, Yellow
|-196°C to +150°C|
|43 x 19 mm|