Masterflex™ Polypropylene Luer Fitting
Ensure process integrity with full material traceability. Cole-Parmer™ Polypropylene Luer Fittings are ideal for a variety of critical applications, including syringes or small tubing. These fittings are inspected to be free from contaminants, and are fully traceable.
Brand: Masterflex™ 45508-12
Additional Details : Weight : 0.01000kg
DescriptionAll parts meet tight dimensional tolerances for increased reliability and process purity.
- Choose from a range of sizes, 1⁄16" to 1⁄4", with a variety of connection options
- Manufactured from 100% virgin raw materials in a Class 100,000 environment
- In compliance with ISO 594-1 standards
- Manufactured of animal-free natural polypropylene
- Meets USP Class VI specifications • Very good chemical resistance
- Max temperature 190°F
|Fits Female luer to 1/16 in. low-profile semi-rigid tubing barb|
|Female Luer Fitting|
|Ideal for a variety of applications, including syringes or small tubing|