Thermo Scientific™ POROS™ MabCapture™ A/G Select Resin
Brand: Thermo Scientific™ 82085
Additional Details : Poids : 0.01300kg
- Maintain high dynamic binding capacity at linear flow rates over 700 cm/hr
- Design processes with greater flexibility (shorter bed heights, faster flow rates, or both) due to the improvements made to the antibody binding efficiency
- Obtain the highest dynamic binding capacity for antibodies vs. conventional agarose- or silica-based Protein A or Protein G resins
- Purify polyclonal IgG from nearly any mammalian species
- Sanitize and depyrogenate with standard agents used for other chromatography products
- Recognize major increases to process productivity and reduce the downstream bottleneck
Protein A/G is a chimeric genetically-engineered protein that combines the five IgG binding domains of Protein A and two IgG binding domains of Protein G. Protein A/G is not as pH-dependent as Protein A alone, but otherwise has the additive properties of Protein A and G. Protein A/G binds nearly all isotypes and mammalian species of IgG from serum, ascites fluid, cell culture supernatant and other antibody samples, thereby enabling effective antibody purification.
The development of humanized monoclonal antibodies has continued to fuel the growth of the biotherapeutic market. Addressing the therapeutic demand for monoclonal antibodies has led to major improvements to the cell-based expression systems that are used to manufacture these proteins. Consequently, these improvements have moved the processing bottleneck from upstream cell expression to downstream purification. POROS MabCapture A/G Select chromatography resin offers the capacity, efficiency, and flexibility needed to make improvements to the downstream purification platform, resulting in major increases to process productivity and antibody manufacturing.
|Store in refrigerator (2–8°C).|
|Purification of Whole IgG from Mammalian Serum Samples|
|A/G Select Resin|
|IgG Antibodies, Ig Antibodies|