Honeywell Safety Products™ PU First Grey Gloves
Grey polyamide knitted gloves with polyurethane-coated palm and fingertips provide dexterity, a snug fit, and good grip for precision work. Honeywell Safety Products™ PU First Grey Gloves are knitted for breathability and comfort and offer excellent abrasion and tear resistance.
Brand: Honeywell Safety Products™ 2100250-06
Additional Details : Weight : 0.01000kg
- Grey, non-pilling polyamide knitted glove suitable for precision work.
- Suitable for handling fine products or dirty objects in dry, slightly greasy or dirty environments.
- Excellent abrasion and tear resistance.
- Silicone-free and suitable for painting environments.
- Grey polyurethane coating on palm and fingertips for good grip.
- Tight knit provides comfort, support, dexterity, touch and limits dirt penetration.
- Ventilated back optimizes breathability.
- Elastic wrist.
- Grey color enhances soil proof qualities, ensuring longer life.
|Service, Telecom, Transportation and Utility industries|
|CE CATEGORY II Minor risks, EN 420-2003 Basic standard, EN 388-2003 Mechanical risk, EC Category PPE 2, EC Certificate Number 0075/797/162/11/06/0281, EC Attestation Number 0075/797/162/11/06/0281|