missing translation for 'onlineSavingsMsg'
Sartorius Glass Microfiber Filters
Binder free glass microfiber filters are suitable for analytical and gravimetric analyses. They are also used as prefilter.
Brand: Sartorius FT-3-1101-090
Additional Details : Weight : 0.10000kg
- Filters are made of 100% borosilicate, are highly pure and extremely white
- They continue to perform over long periods unlike cellulose filters whose rate of filtration drops off rapidly as the particulate load increases
- They are ideal for critical analyses in which impurities can be washed out of the filter
- Temperature resistant up to 500 or 550°C (grade MG 550-HA )
- Available in different formats as in rolls, discs and sheets
|Glass Microfiber Filter|
|Ideal for critical analyses in which impurities can be washed out of the filter|
|500°C or 550°C|