Perform quick, high-quality conventional coverslipping with Shandon-Mount™ permanent mounting medium.
Brand: Epredia™ 1900333
Additional Details : CAS : 108-88-3 Weight : 0.20420kg Transport : UN number : 1866 Chem class : 3 Pack group : II
- Overnight-drying liquid cover slip
- Toluene base
- Refractive index: 1.495 ±0.005 (dry)
- Viscosity: Low (72-120 cps at 22°C)
Safety and Handling
- Flammable liquid Category 2
- Reproductive toxicity Category 1A
- Acute toxicity Category 1
- Skin corrosion/irritation Category 2
- Serious eye damage/eye irritation Category 2
- Skin sensitiser Category 1
- Specific target organ toxicity Category 3
- Specific target organ toxicity after repeated exposure Category 2
- H225-Highly flammable liquid and vapour.
- H304-May be fatal if swallowed and enters airways.
- H315-Causes skin irritation.
- H319-Causes serious eye irritation.
- H317-May cause an allergic skin reaction.
- H335-May cause respiratory irritation.
- H336-May cause drowsiness or dizziness.
- H360-May damage fertility or the unborn child.
- H371-May cause damage to organs.
- P201-Obtain special instructions before use.
- P202-Do not handle until all safety precautions have been read and understood.
- P280-Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
- P264-Wash face, hands and anyexposed skin thoroughly after handling.
- P272-Contaminated work clothing should not be allowed out of the workplace.
- P260-Do not breathe dust/fume/gas/mist/vapours/spray.
- P271-Use only outdoors or in a well-ventilated area.
- P210-Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources. No smoking.
- P233-Keep container tightly closed.
- P240-Ground/bond container and receiving equipment.
- P241-Use explosion-proof electrical/ventilating/lighting/ equipment.
- P242-Use only non-sparking tools.
- P243-Take precautionary measures against static discharge.
- P235-Keep cool.
- P304+P340-IF INHALED: Remove person to fresh air and keep comfortable for breathing.
- P303+P361+P353-IF ON SKIN (or hair): Take off immediately all contaminated clothing. Rinse skin with water/ shower.
- P363-Wash contaminated clothing before reuse.
- P305+P351+P338-IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
- P301+P310-IF SWALLOWED: Immediately call a POISON CENTER/doctor /
- P331-Do NOT induce vomiting.
- P370+P378-In case of fire: Use CO2, dry chemical, or foam to extinguish.
- P403+P233-Store in a well-ventilated place. Keep container tightly closed.
- P405-Store locked up.
- P501b-Dispose of contents/container in accordance with local/regional/national/international regulations.
- MIXTURE LIST-Contains : toluene, butyl methacrylate, 2,6-ditertbutyl-p-cresol, butylbenzyl phthalate