Sodium Hydroxide Solution 0.1M (0.1N), NIST Standard Concentrate, for Volumetric Analysis, Fisher Chemical™
Use promo code "16497" to get your promotional price.
HNaO, CAS Number-1310-73-2, sodium hydroxide, sodium hydroxide na oh, soda lye, caustic soda, ascarite, white caustic, sodium hydrate, sodium hydroxide solution, soda, caustic, aetznatron, 6 ampules, 100 deg.C, CHEBI:32145, Colorless, HEMHJVSKTPXQMS-UHFFFAOYSA-M, sodium;hydroxide, 3548, 39.997
|Vapor Pressure||23 &20|
- Sodium hydroxide 0.1M solution (1M Concentrate)
- Substances and mixtures corrosive to metals Category 1
- Skin corrosion/irritation Category 1 B
- Serious eye damage/eye irritation Category 1
- H290-May be corrosive to metals.
- H314-Causes severe skin burns and eye damage.
- P280-Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
- P301+P330+P331-IF SWALLOWED: rinse mouth. Do NOT induce vomiting.
- P303+P361+P353-IF ON SKIN (or hair): Take off immediately all contaminated clothing. Rinse skin with water/ shower.
- P305+P351+P338-IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
- P310-Immediately call a POISON CENTER/doctor/A§.