Thermo Scientific™ Sorvall BIOS A Centrifuges
Sorvall BIOS A centrifuge, 200, 208, 220, 230, 240 V ±10%, 60 Hz, Single phase; 200 V ±10%, 50 Hz Japan only
Brand: Thermo Scientific™ 75007700
The Thermo Scientific Sorvall BIOS A centrifuge is designed for high quality harvesting, separation and purification bioprocessing methods that require run to run reproducibility and traceability. With a capacity of up to 10 Liters of sample volume, and an enhanced RCF up to 12,000 X G, a compact footprint and innovative features to optimize operations, maximizing productivity and efficiency is simplified.
High performance for application flexibility
- Process up 10x1000 mL and up to to 12,000 x g with the Sorvall BIOS A centrifuge and the Thermo Scientific™ Fiberlite™ F6-10x1000 LEX rotor, providing the benefits of carbon fiber design including corrosion- and fatigue-resistance and backed by a 15-year warranty1
- Achieve reproducible results with the Thermo Scientific™ Accumulated Centrifugal Effect (ACE™) function, automatically adjusting run time to account for variations in acceleration.
Built-in safety and efficiency
- Small footprint and enhanced ergonomics with push-button convenience optimize everyday centrifuge use:
- Automatic front-to-back centrifuge door opening and closing with the Thermo Scientific™ Auto-Door™ function
- Thermo Scientific™ Auto-Lid™ rotor lid opening and closing with lid storage
- Immediate rotor detection and programming with Thermo Scientific™ Auto-ID instant rotor identification to save time and protect the integrity of your samples.
- Thermo Scientific™ Centri-Touch™ interface with bright, highly visible and glove-friendly display simplifies run set-up, further enhanced with access controls such as user login with password protection.
Latest global safety and compliance standards
- Certified by UL and CE
|10 x 1000 mL|
|Energy efficient, less waste|
|1015 x 816 x 990 mm (39.9 x 32.1 x 35.4 in.)|
|481 kg (1060 lb.)|
|Power plug most common to country of order. Please indicate alternative Power plug requirements at time of order.|
|DuraFlex high torque brushless drive technology|
|Refrigeration off when door opens; Eco-Spin windshielded rotors|
|2 years unit, 5 years power-train (motor shaft and drive), 5 years refrigeration|
|Multilingual selection, on-board training videos, user logging, user lock-out, automatic door opening, automatic rotor ID, on-screen display for imbalance, over temperature, stainless steel chamber, guidance display for error messages|
|-20°C to 30°C, adjustable to 1°C|
|EN 61010-1 3rd Edition, IEC 61010-2-020 2nd Edition and IEC 61010-2-020 3rd Edition, EN 61326-1 Class B|
|12,000 x g|
|99 hours 59 min 59 sec (1 sec increment)|
|Sorvall BIOS A Heavy Duty centrifuge, 200, 208, 220, 230, 240 V ±10%, 60 Hz, Single phase; 200 V ±10%, 50 Hz Japan only|
|30 profile/speed/time triplets, up to 3 steps each|
|11 accel, 12 decel, multiple emulation profiles|