Thermo Scientific™ Syncronis™ C18 Columns
Use for hydrophobic interaction reversed-phase separations.
Brand: Thermo Scientific™ 97102-103030
Additional Details : Weight : 0.10000kg
Achieve repeatable and consistent liquid chromatography (LC) separations using Thermo Scientific™ Syncronis™ C18 columns. Highly pure, high surface area silica and dense stationary phase coverage minimize secondary interactions and ensure robust, high-resolution separations. Double end-capping provides extra surface coverage and inertness toward basic compounds. Manufactured and rigorously tested in ISO 9000 facilities, these columns are designed to meet a range of analytical needs including fast method development, quantitative analysis, and quality control.Highly Reproducible Separations
- Rigorously tested stationary phase bonded to the highest quality silica ensures consistent, predictable LC performance.
- Dense surface coverage of silica minimizes secondary interactions and peak tailing
- Double endcapped for extra surface coverage
- Manufactured, packed, and tested in ISO-9000-accredited facilities
- Every column individually tested to meet stringent retention, efficiency, and peak symmetry specifications
- Enhanced automated packing process
- 1.7μm for rapid ultrahigh-performance LC (UHPLC) separations, and 3μm and 5μm for more traditional HPLC analysis
|Spherical, Fully Porous, Ultrapure Silica|
|18130 psi (1250 bar)|
|2 to 9|
Limited warranty period: Subject to all warranty requirements and exclusions set out in our Terms and Conditions of Sale, this product is warranted from the date we ship the product and for ninety (90) days thereafter. Disclaimer to internal research use restriction: Any restrictions on the purchaser to utilize the product(s) for internal research purposes only does not apply to the product(s) on the web pages associated with this statement.