Texwipe™ SterileWipe™ Sterile Dry Wipers
For aseptic cleanrooms
Brand: Texwipe™ TX3211
Additional Details : Poids : 5.00000kg
Specifically developed for maximum control of particulate contamination in sterile environments.
- Knitted from 100% continuous filament polyester
- Double-knit, no-run interlock construction ensures maximum abrasion resistance and low particle values
- Unique knit pattern also provides greater surface area for higher sorbency and increased wiping efficiency
- Soft and nonabrasive; ideal for wiping sensitive surfaces
- Basis weight: 155g/m2
- Sealed-border wiper with no-run interlock double-knit construction of 100% continuous filament polyester
- All four edges thermally sealed to prevent release of fibers and particulates
- Designed for use in an ISO Class 4 cleanroom to further ensure ultralow particulate and extractable levels
- Ideal for wiping and spill control Basis weight: 135g/m2
- Blend of 55% cellulose and 45% polyester combines the absorbency of natural fiber with the strength of synthetic fiber
- Ideal for applications where bacteriological contamination, particulates and extractables are concerns
- Appropriate for use in aseptic environments of the pharmaceutical, medical device and biomedical industries
- Basis weight: 67g/m2
LP: 10 wipers/inner bag, 10 inner bags/outer bag, five outer bags/case in solvent-safe bags. Lot codes and expiration dates clearly marked on each package. LP 10, HS II and AS 10: 20 wipers/inner bag, five inner bags/outer bag, five outer bags/case in solvent-safe bags. Lot codes and expiration dates clearly marked on each package.
All wipers sterilized by gamma radiation to a 10-6 Sterility Assurance Level in accordance with the Association for the Advancement of Medical Instrumentation guidelines.
|9 x 9 in. (22.9 x 22.9 cm)|
|SterileWipe™ LP wipes|
|ISO 9001:2000, 13485:2003, 14001:2004 and OHSAS 18001:1999|
|For aseptic cleanrooms|