Thermo Scientific™ Luminaris HiGreen qPCR Master Mix, fluorescein
Thermo Scientific Luminaris Color HiGreen and Luminaris HiGreen qPCR Master Mixes are universal ready-to-use solutions optimized for qPCR and two-step RT-qPCR.
Brand: Thermo Scientific™ K0984
Additional Details : Weight : 0.20000kg
- UDG in the master mix to prevent carry-over contamination
- Equal performance of blue and colorless master mixes
- Versions with premixed ROX or fluorescein for different real-time platforms
- Standard cycling protocols
- Excellent qPCR performance
- Specificity: Hot Start Taq DNA Polymerase and the optimized buffer eliminate non-specific amplification and formation of primer dimers
- Sensitivity: single copy detection
- Wide linear range: accurate quantification across 9 orders of magnitude
- Reproducibility and convenience: ready-to-use 2X master mix
• 4 x 12.5 mL Luminaris HiGreen Fluorescein qPCR Master Mix (2X) containing Hot Start Taq DNA Polymerase, UDG, dNTPs (with dUTP) and SYBR Green I in an optimized PCR buffer; sufficient for 5000 x 20 µL reactions. The master mix contains fluorescein passive reference dye for specific real-time platforms.
• 2 x 30 mL Nuclease-Free Water
Store at -20°C.
|BioRad iCycler iQ, BioRad MyiQ, BioRad iQ5|
|Taq DNA Polymerase|