Epredia™ Shandon™ Mucolexx™
Brand: Epredia™ 9990370
Additional Details : CAS : 9006-59-1 Weight : 2.26799kg
Cell Preparation and Collection Fluids; Thermo Scientific Shandon; Mucolexx Mucoliquefying Fluid; Liquifies (with Agitation) Mucoid Cytology Specimens and Provides Short Term Preservation of Specimens
- Ready-to-use mucoliquefying preservative
- Liquefies (with agitation) mucoid cytology specimens
- Maintains cellular detail
- Short-term preservation of specimens
|Ready-to-use mucoliquefying preservative
Liquefies (with agitation) mucoid cytology specimens
Maintains cellular detail
Short-term preservation of specimens
|Provides short term preservation of specimens|
|4 x 500mL (0.13 gal.)|
Safety and Handling
- Flammable liquid Category 3
- Specific target organ toxicity Category 3
- Specific target organ toxicity after repeated exposure Category 2
- H226-Flammable liquid and vapour.
- H335-May cause respiratory irritation.
- H336-May cause drowsiness or dizziness.
- H371-May cause damage to organs.
- P260-Do not breathe dust/fume/gas/mist/vapours/spray.
- P271-Use only outdoors or in a well-ventilated area.
- P210-Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources. No smoking.
- P280-Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
- P235-Keep cool.
- P314-Get medical advice/attention if you feel unwell.
- P304+P340-IF INHALED: Remove person to fresh air and keep comfortable for breathing.
- P370+P378-In case of fire: Use CO2, dry chemical, or foam to extinguish.
- P403+P233-Store in a well-ventilated place. Keep container tightly closed.
- P405-Store locked up.
- P501b-Dispose of contents/container in accordance with local/regional/national/international regulations.
- MIXTURE LIST-Contains : ethyl alcohol, methyl alcohol, formaldehyde, sodium phosphate dibasic, sodium phosphate monobasic, l