Toluene, Optima™, Fisher Chemical
High purity and versatile solvent suitable for HPLC, spectrophotometry, and pesticide residue analysis
Brand: Fisher Chemical T/2306/17
Additional Details : CAS : 108-88-3 Weight : 2.16750kg Transport : UN number : 1294 Chem class : 3 Pack group : II
- Safety and Handling
- Accessories and Spare Parts
- Screened for fluorescing and UV-absorbing contaminants to reduce interferences for smoother baselines
- Tested by GC-ECD to ensure minimum halogenated residue levels (≤10 ng/L) to demonstrate suitability for pesticide analysis
- Also meets ACS specifications
- Intended for research use only
|Amber glass bottle|
|methylbenzene, toluol, phenylmethane, benzene, methyl, methylbenzol, methacide, toluen, antisal 1a, tolu-sol, monomethyl benzene|
|29mbar at 20°C|
|0.6 mPaS at 20°C|
Safety and Handling
- Aspiration toxicity Category 1
- Flammable liquid Category 2
- Reproductive toxicity Category 2
- Skin corrosion/irritation Category 2
- Specific target organ toxicity after repeated exposure Category 2
- Specific target organ toxicity Category 3
- H304-May be fatal if swallowed and enters airways.
- H315-Causes skin irritation.
- H361d-Suspected of damaging the unborn child.
- H373-May cause damage to organs.
- H336-May cause drowsiness or dizziness.
- H225-Highly flammable liquid and vapour.
- P210-Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources. No smoking.
- P280-Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
- P301+P310-IF SWALLOWED: Immediately call a POISON CENTER/doctor /
- P303+P361+P353-IF ON SKIN (or hair): Take off immediately all contaminated clothing. Rinse skin with water/ shower.
- P304+P340-IF INHALED: Remove person to fresh air and keep comfortable for breathing.
- P331-Do NOT induce vomiting.