Thermo Scientific™ TraceGOLD TG-1701MS GC Columns
Features a mix of cyano and phenyl groups for increased polarity and a different elution order relative to less polar columns.
Brand: Thermo Scientific™ 26090-1540
Additional Details : Weight : 0.50000kg
Thermo Scientific™ TraceGOLD TG-1701MS GC Columns feature a mix of cyano and phenyl groups for increased polarity and a different elution order relative to less polar columns.
- Mid-polarity phase (14% cyanopropylphenyl, 86% dimethyl polysiloxane)
- Fully characterized for long-term reproducibility, column-to-column consistency and low bleed
- Optimal for confirmation analysis
- Equivalent to USP G46 phase
- Similar to: Rtx-1701, DB-1701, HP-1701, SPB-1701, VF-1701, CP-Sil 19 CB
|0.25 um Thickness; 0.25 mm ID; 60 m Length|
|TraceGOLD™ TG-1701 MS|
|GC/MS for Pesticides|
Limited warranty period: Subject to all warranty requirements and exclusions set out in our Terms and Conditions of Sale, this product is warranted from the date we ship the product and for ninety (90) days thereafter. Disclaimer to internal research use restriction: Any restrictions on the purchaser to utilize the product(s) for internal research purposes only does not apply to the product(s) on the web pages associated with this statement.