Trimethylsulfonium hydroxide, 0.25M solution in methanol, Thermo Scientific™
Brand: Thermo Scientific Acros 381360100
Additional Details : CAS : 17287-03-5 Weight : 0.05810kg Transport : UN number : 1230 Chem class : 3 Pack group : II
This Thermo Scientific brand product was originally part of the Acros Organics product portfolio. Some documentation and label information may refer to the legacy brand. The original Acros Organics product / item code or SKU reference has not changed as a part of the brand transition to Thermo Scientific.
|0.25M solution in methanol|
|0.2 to 0.3M|
|trimethylsulfoniumhydroxide 0.2mol/linmethanol methylatingreagent, trimethylsulfonium hydroxide, 0.2mol/l methanol solution, trimethylsulfoniumhydroxidesolution, ksc498e2f, trimethylsulfoniumhydroxyd, acmc-209sky, sulfonium, trimethyl-, hydroxide, trimethylsulfonium hydroxide 0.2mol/l in methanol methylating reagent, trimethylsulfonium hydroxide solution, trimethylsulfonium hydroxide|
Safety and Handling
- Trimethylsulfonium hydroxide, 0.25M solution in methanol
- Acute toxicity Category 3
- Serious eye damage/eye irritation Category 1
- Flammable liquid Category 2
- Skin corrosion/irritation Category 1 B
- Specific target organ toxicity after single exposure Category 1
- H318-Causes serious eye damage.
- H370-Causes damage to organs.
- H314-Causes severe skin burns and eye damage.
- H301-Toxic if swallowed.
- H311-Toxic in contact with skin.
- H331-Toxic if inhaled.
- H225-Highly flammable liquid and vapour.
- P210-Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources. No smoking.
- P240-Ground/bond container and receiving equipment.
- P280-Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
- P301+P310-IF SWALLOWED: Immediately call a POISON CENTER/doctor /
- P302+P352-IF ON SKIN: Wash with plenty of water/.
- P304+P340-IF INHALED: Remove person to fresh air and keep comfortable for breathing.
- P312-Call a POISON CENTER/doctor/if you feel unwell.
RUO – Research Use Only