missing translation for 'onlineSavingsMsg'
Thermo Scientific™ TSX Series High-Performance Lab Refrigerators
Innovative refrigeration solutions for healthcare and research needs.
Brand: Thermo Scientific™ TSX5005SV
Thermo Scientific™ TSX Series high-performance lab refrigerators are designed with features that support sample protection and sustainability objectives for the storage of media, reagents, chemotherapy, pharmaceutical and other medical and laboratory-grade storage requiring 2° to 8°C. The Series’ V-drive technology is designed to provide temperature uniformity that continually adapts to user patterns, offering significant energy savings without compromising protection.
Featuring over 450W of reserve refrigeration capacity, the TSX series has the power to protect your product from temperature swings as a result of frequent and prolonged door access, large product loads, and other activities that introduce hear to the cabinet.
The TSX Series delivers the performance and quality you need, in addition to the low sound, low energy, and exceptional user experience you deserve.
- Designed to safely store medical and laboratory products, including vaccines, pharmaceuticals, media and reagents requiring a temperature range of 2°C to 8°C
- Whisper quiet with a sound level of 52 dBA, enabling end users to work alongside the refrigerator without distraction
- Unique V-drive technology is designed to detect usage patterns such as door openings when a higher compressor speed is needed and periods of stability where the compressor runs at a lower speed, saving energy without compromising protection
- Up to 40% less energy usage than conventional refrigerant models*
- Natural, R290 refrigerant and water-blown foam make the TSX Series compliant with the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP)
- Manufactured in an award-winning, zero-waste to landfill facility
- Operating temperature range of 2° to 8°C, factory setpoint at 5°C
- Choice of glass or solid door models
- Lower HVAC costs as a result of less heat emission into the environment*
- Easy to use microprocessor control with interior light, setpoint security and alarms
- Compatible with wireless monitoring systems and remote alarm contacts
- Standard door locks provide comfort and assurance
- Ergonomic door handle
- Optional chart recorders available
- Warranty varies by country, please contact us for details
|UL, cUL, ENERGYSTAR, CE|
|28.5 x 52.5 x 58 in. (72.4 x 133.4 x 147.3 cm)|
|15 A (CB)|
|51.1 cu. ft.|
|Warranty varies by country, please contact us for details|
|37.9 x 56.5 x 78.5 in. (96.2 x 143.5 x 199.4 cm)|
*Data on file. Based on comparisons between TSX Series and previous generation Thermo Scientific models.