Gibco™ Vitronectin (VTN-N) Recombinant Human Protein, Truncated
Vitronectin (VTN-N) is a recombinant human protein that provides a defined surface for feeder-free culture of human pluripotent stem cells (PSCs). When used with Essential 8™ Medium (A1517001), VTN-N has been proven to maintain pluripotency and normal growth characteristics in multiple PSC lines.
Brand: Gibco™ A14700
Additional Details : Weight : 0.01000kg
- When used with Essential 8™ Medium (A1517001), vitronectin (VTN-N) has been proven to maintain pluripotency and normal growth characteristics in multiple PSC lines.
- Supports PSC growth for >50 passages without any signs of karyotypic abnormalities and to maintain the ability of PSCs to differentiate into all three germ line lineages.
- Supports human pluripotent stem cell attachment and survival better than wild-type vitronectin when used in conjunction with Essential 8™ Medium.
- Optimized—designed in the laboratory of James Thomson for use with Essential 8™ Medium
- Defined—for reduced variability in your PSC cultures
- Support human pluripotent stem cell attachment and survival better than wild type vitronectin.
- Optimal environment for feeder-free pluripotent stem cell culture.
- Defined, recombinant human protein that reduces variability in your PSC cultures compared to human-plasma derived vitronectin and standard basement membrane extracts (BMEs).
|Stem Cell Research|