Cytiva (Formerly GE Healthcare Life Sciences) Whatman™ ME 24 Plain Mixed Cellulose Ester Membranes
Enables the uptake of growth media to the bacterial colonies without chemically inhibiting their growth. Whatman™ ME 24 Plain Mixed Cellulose Ester Membranes are composed of cellulose acetate and cellulose nitrate, which provides a more uniform surface.
Brand: Cytiva (Formerly GE Healthcare Life Sciences) 10401712
Additional Details : Poids : 0.01000kg
- Supports visual enumeration of bacteria
- Appropriate for bacterial culturing, including E. coli culturing
- Biologically inert with good thermal stability
- Uniform microporous structure results in high flow rates when used for filtering
|Filtration Membrane Disc|
|Mixed Cellulose Ester (MCE)|
Safety and Handling
- ME24, 0.2
- Flammable solid Category 2
- H228-Flammable solid.
- P280-Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
- MIXTURE LIST-Contains : Nitrocellulose