Invitrogen™ Acid-Phenol:Chloroform, pH 4.5 (with IAA, 125:24:1)
Aids in the removal of DNA (partitions into the organic phase), helps to stabilize the interface, and prevents foaming when mixing in RNA extraction procedures.
Brand: Invitrogen™ AM9720
110.55 EUR valid until 2023-03-27
Use promo code "20585" to get your promotional price.
Additional Details : CAS : 108-95-2 Weight : 0.10500kg Transport : UN number : 2810 Chem class : 6.1 Pack group : III
- Aids in the removal of DNA (partitions into the organic phase), helps to stabilize the interface, and prevents foaming when mixing in RNA extraction procedures
- Preparation of phenol for use in molecular biology applications is a time-consuming and often hazardous procedure due to its toxic and corrosive nature
- Ambion™ premixed, quality tested, saturated phenols are ready-to-use, eliminating handling problems
- Offers a convenient, safe, and easy alternative to preparing solutions from crystalline phenol
- Premixed and supplied at pH 4.5 ± 0.2
- Store at 4°C or -20°C
|Molecular Biology Grade|
|Store at 4°C or -20°C.|
Safety and Handling
- ACID PHENOL:CHLOROFORM 100 ML
- Acute toxicity Category 3
- Skin corrosion/irritation Category 1 B
- Serious eye damage/eye irritation Category 1
- Specific target organ toxicity Category 1
- Carcinogenicity Category 2
- Germ cell mutagenicity Category 2
- Reproductive toxicity Category 2
- LONG-TERM AQUATIC HAZARD Chronic 2
- H317-May cause an allergic skin reaction.
- P201-Obtain special instructions before use.
- P202-Do not handle until all safety precautions have been read and understood.
- P280-Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
- P260-Do not breathe dust/fume/gas/mist/vapours/spray.
- P308+P313-IF exposed or concerned: Get medical advice/attention.
- P314-Get medical advice/attention if you feel unwell.
- MIXTURE LIST-Contains : Phenol, Chloroform
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.