Hamilton™ Colonnes HPLC d’exclusion d’ions PRP™-X300
Polymeric column packing for the separation of alcohols and organic acids
Marque: Hamilton™ 79465
Informations supplémentaires : Poids : 0.19800kg
A fast, versatile HPLC column packing material, Hamilton PRP-X300 columns rapidly and easily separate closely related alcohols and organic acids without column heating. The sulfonated poly(styrene-divinylbenzene) support separates samples by a mixed mode mechanism.
Three Separation Modes
- Hydrogen Bonding, Reversed Phase, and Ion Exclusion
- A wide range of samples can be analyzed with PRP-X300 columns because the selectivity of the column can be altered by changing the pH of the buffer or adding an organic modifier (Methanol, Acetonitrile) to the buffer. The supports stability to organic solvents makes it possible to analyze samples that have been too highly retained on conventional ion exclusion supports. The use of isocratic conditions allows samples to be analyzed without column reequilibration.
- The excellent selectivity of the PRP-X300 columns ensures most separations are complete within five minutes
- Most samples require only minimal preparation before injection
- One particle size: 7μm
- Three column internal diameters: 1.0 to 4.6mm
- Two column materials: 316 stainless steel and PEEK
- Analytical and semiprep/preparative guard columns
|5 to 60°C|
|pH 1 to 13, 0 to 100% aqueous, organic modifier|